DS 2700 S Brush Cutter
- High performance, fuel efficient engine
- Delivers high torque at low revs
- Equipped with digital coil for easy starting in any conditions
- 75 per cent fewer emissions thanks to eco-friendly 'Burn Right' technology
- Aluminium engine housing ensures maximum strength and durability, even during intensive and prolonged cutting sessions
- Air filter, which can be accessed without tools, has paper element affording excellent protection to the engine, even in heavily dust-laden environments
- Clutch for enhanced control and less ear and tear
- Supplied with blade and tap 'n' go line head
- Lightweight and compact bevel gear drive reduces weight at the head for easier handling and positioning
- Ergonomically-designed loop handles ensure maximum operator comfort
- Shoulder strap provides extra comfort
EH 48 Hedge Trimmer Attachment
- Tube diameter: 24mm
- Blade rotation: 270º with 12 fixed positions
- Tooth gap: 35mm
- Blade length: 48cm / 19"
- Overall length as long reach hedge trimmer: 200cm / 80"
- Overall weight as long reach hedge trimmer: 7kg
Today product development also means a commitment to low emission engines, in other words, to the manufacture of machines with less and less impact on the environment. Living and working in touch with nature means protecting the environment, first and foremost.
Accordingly, Emak has taken on this responsibility and come up with a series of technological solutions - identified by the Burn Right brand. The logo stands for power products designed, compatibly with their rated performance, to guarantee a significant reduction in potentially harmful emissions, as well as much improved fuel consumption and lower noise levels.
According to the product application, Emak adopts the best and very latest technologies, with a single aim: to guarantee maximum performance with minimal environmental impact, every time. Burn Right technology solutions are already in compliance with US EPA II final step (CARB II), as well as with new European standards that will be coming in from 2008 onwards.
Reduction of up to 80% in harmful exhaust emissions compared to a standard 2-stroke engine, for more effective environmental protection.
Lower fuel consumption
Reduction of up to 40% in fuel consumption compared to a standard 2-stroke engine, for improved operating economy and longer intervals between refuelling stops.
Lower sound power density, for more acceptable noise levels and greater operator comfort.