- Light and easy to handle
- Self-lubricating bushings fitted on the transmission shaft keep vibrations to a minimum, whilst the engine and grip have been kept separate
- Forged steel drive shaft and connecting rod guarantee dependable performance and long life
- Centrifugal clutch with shoes of sintered material ensures resistance to stress and wear and tear
- Primer fills the carburettor with fuel mixture to ensure easy starting
- Air filter is easily accessible by simply pressing a release catch (no tools required)
Today product development also means a commitment to low emission engines, in other words, to the manufacture of machines with less and less impact on the environment. Living and working in touch with nature means protecting the environment, first and foremost.
Accordingly, Emak has taken on this responsibility and come up with a series of technological solutions - identified by the Burn Right brand. The logo stands for power products designed, compatibly with their rated performance, to guarantee a significant reduction in potentially harmful emissions, as well as much improved fuel consumption and lower noise levels.
According to the product application, Emak adopts the best and very latest technologies, with a single aim: to guarantee maximum performance with minimal environmental impact, every time. Burn Right technology solutions are already in compliance with US EPA II final step (CARB II), as well as with new European standards that will be coming in from 2008 onwards.
Reduction of up to 80% in harmful exhaust emissions compared to a standard 2-stroke engine, for more effective environmental protection.
Lower fuel consumption
Reduction of up to 40% in fuel consumption compared to a standard 2-stroke engine, for improved operating economy and longer intervals between refuelling stops.
Lower sound power density, for more acceptable noise levels and greater operator comfort.