- Piston ensures undiminished, high quality performance over time
- Generously proportioned flywheel for more effective engine cooling, even in high temperatures
- Aluminium recoil housing is able to withstand the hardest stresses during intensive use
- Aluminium tube and 7mm steel drive shaft guarantees maximum power transmission and minimal vibration
- Felt filter ensures optimum engine protection, even in dust-laden environments
- Burn Right engine technology complies with Euro 2 emission standards
Today product development also means a commitment to low emission engines, in other words, to the manufacture of machines with less and less impact on the environment. Living and working in touch with nature means protecting the environment, first and foremost.
Accordingly, Emak has taken on this responsibility and come up with a series of technological solutions - identified by the Burn Right brand. The logo stands for power products designed, compatibly with their rated performance, to guarantee a significant reduction in potentially harmful emissions, as well as much improved fuel consumption and lower noise levels.
According to the product application, Emak adopts the best and very latest technologies, with a single aim: to guarantee maximum performance with minimal environmental impact, every time. Burn Right technology solutions are already in compliance with US EPA II final step (CARB II), as well as with new European standards that will be coming in from 2008 onwards.
Reduction of up to 80% in harmful exhaust emissions compared to a standard 2-stroke engine, for more effective environmental protection.
Lower fuel consumption
Reduction of up to 40% in fuel consumption compared to a standard 2-stroke engine, for improved operating economy and longer intervals between refuelling stops.
Lower sound power density, for more acceptable noise levels and greater operator comfort.