Oleo-Mac 61280326 Adapter Kit for 24mm Shaft Attachments to 26mm Power Units Converter
You Save 18% (£3.50)
Currently, people are looking at this product
From 2017, Oleo-Mac multi tool attachments have a 26mm diameter drive shaft.
To allow attachment of the old accessories to the new power unit or split shaft brush cutter models which now have a 26mm transmission tube, you will need this 24/26mm adapter joint.
Gardening, farming and forestry tools for home users and professionals. Oleo-Mac covers all shades of green.
With different models to meet each user’s needs but all sharing the same exceptional quality standards in terms of performance, reliability, comfort and safety. The accessories range is offered as an extension and completion of the product range. Ergonomics, quality and styling are essential ingredients of the development of Oleo-Mac’s products: primarily designed to meet the needs of professionals whilst also taking care of the requirements of less expert users who insist on the very best.
A truly comprehensive range of superb quality products at highly competitive prices – that’s the Oleo-Mac formula.
The Italian Oleo-Mac brand is distributed by The Emak Group which is active in the development, production and worldwide sale of an extensive range of products for three business segments:
Outdoor Power Equipment
- Products for gardening, forestry and agriculture, including brushcutters, law mowers, garden tractors, chainsaws, rotary tillers and rotary cultivators.
Pumps and High Pressure Water Jetting
- Products for agriculture, including centrifugal and diaphragm pumps for crop spraying and weed control;
- Products for industry, including pumps for industrial applications and high and very-high pressure systems;
- Products for cleaning, namely professional and semi-professional high-pressure washers, floor scrubber-dryers and vacuum sweepers.
Components and Accessories
- Products such as strimmer line and line heads for brushcutters, accessories for chainsaws, guns, valves and nozzles for high-pressure washers and for agricultural applications, plus precision farming products (sensors and computers).
|A range of machines aimed at the home user, for tidying and cleaning the garden, cutting hedges and small trunks or stems, and DIY jobs in general. Characterized by lightweight and compact construction, to make the task of the operator that much simpler. Easy to start, easy to use, easy to maintain: these are the ideal tools for getting things done quickly and neatly around the home.||Solid and dependable, these are machines designed for heavy and frequent use in countryside environments: clearing overgrown and uncultivated areas, pruning and cutting firewood, crop irrigation and disinfestation tasks. Designed adopting solutions certain to ensure high work rates and maximum durability over time.||No-nonsense everyday tools for the busy professional, these are machines that stand out for the toughness of their components, their high performance and their matchless long-term durability. Specific materials used in construction guarantee unwavering quality even when tackling the most severe and lengthy of tasks, like forestry work and the clearance of uncultivated areas or scrub and undergrowth.|