Energizer, Europe’s number one battery brand, has launched a range of innovative cordless garden products, powered by an interchangeable battery. Creating modern tools for the modern world is a part of Energizer's ethos and, in today's environment, we are thinking more and more about how we use energy responsibly.
The logistical and environmental benefits of cordless garden machinery are well recognised. They are light, require no engine servicing and emit no toxic fumes. In addition, there will be no drop in stored energy from lithium-ion batteries when they are not in use.
The six products in the range each fulfil a specific garden task and are supplied with batteries and fast chargers.
- Lawn mower – Designed for compact lawns and will cut ¾ of a tennis court in just one charge
- Hedge cutter – 24 minutes of super lightweight cutting
- Grass trimmer – A rotating head means one machine can cut both lawn edges and brush
- Leaf blower – Lightweight and quiet – so no broom or backache
- Telescopic hedge cutter – 46cm blades that reach up to 280cm, with an adjustable head to do the top of the hedge
- Pole saw – Cut branches up to 8cm thick up to 280cm high
The range is powered by lithium-ion batteries in both 2Ah and 4Ah capacity. The batteries are interchangeable between all machines.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your Energizer garden tool or if you need technical expertise, then Energizer can help. To make things easy and smooth for you, Energizer has a freephone telephone - all you need to do is call the number and they will take care of everything for you.
F R E E P H O N E