Hyundai HYW3000P2 2800psi 8.75L/min 210cc Petrol Pressure Washer
Currently, people are looking at this product
One of Hyundai's most popular power washers, the Hyundai HYW3000P2 petrol pressure washer is powered by the Hyundai 210cc four-stroke high torque, Euro V low emissions recoil start petrol engine, which is engineered to handle your toughest cleaning jobs with ease.
The HYW3000P2 delivers 2800psi pressure and a flow rate of 8.75 litres per minute from its triple stainless steel pistons high pressure pump, for quick, easy and effective cleaning of driveways, patios, vehicles, windows and other demanding jobs where a high power washer is needed.
This petrol power pressure washer can be connected to the mains water supply via a garden hose with quick release ‘Hozelock’ type connector or can be gravity fed from a water tank.The Hyundai 210cc four-stroke petrol engine has tremendous mid range torque so the jet washer does not have to be operated at maximum revs while cleaning. This makes for a more pleasant, quieter user experience and reduces fuel consumption, whilst promoting long engine life. The engine should be filled with 600ml of SAE30 or 15w40 engine oil. To protect against low engine oil level there is an engine cut out switch which operates if the engine oil is too low. The user friendly easy pull start engine makes jobs where no electricity is available incredibly convenient, and it’s also fitted with tough puncture proof tyres which makes this a truly portable pressure washer.
The tubular steel frame with soft grip handle can be moved to cover the washer for reduced storage space and reduces the likelihood of damage when in transit while anti vibration feet provide all round protection and stability.
The pressure washer's trigger gun and lance rest provide easy reach whilst the the built in nozzle holder adds convenience. The four quick connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 40° and standard low pressure detergent spray nozzle) can be changed quickly and effortlessly by sliding the outer collar back on the Q/R connector on the lance.
The built-in three litre soap tank allows a cleaning solution or traffic film remover to be added for an ultimate deep clean power wash when required. Always follow manufacurer directions and dilute the mixture to the required strength.
The Hyundai HYW3000P2 petrol pressure washer's pump is sealed for life, so requires no pump oil changes.
In The Box:
- Hyundai HYW3000P2 petrol pressure washer
- 4 quick release nozzles
- Trigger gun
- Jet wash lance
- 7.5m (25’) high pressure hose
- User manual
|Engine Type||4-stroke petrol|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.6L|
|Oil Tank Capacity||0.6L|
|Mains Water Supply||Yes|
|Draw From Barrel||Yes (2m)|
|Pump||Triple stainless steel piston high pressure axial pump with thermal relief safety valve|
|Maximum Pressure||2800psi / 193 bar|
|Maximum Flow Rate||8.75L/min|
|Built-In Detergent Tank||Yes, 3L|
|Hose Length||7.5m / 25'|
|Spray Nozzle||4 quick release|
|Frame||Tubular steel with detachable soft grip handles|
|Includes||4 quick release nozzles, trigger gun, jet wash lance, 7.5m high pressure hose, user manual|
|Sound and Noise Data||≤108 @ 7m|
|Assembled Dimensions||L: 57cm x W: 53cm x H: 87cm|
|Packaging Dimensions||L: 58.8cm x W: 54cm x H: 58cm|
|Global Trade Item Number||5056275722807|
|Warranty||3 years for domestic use|
- Strong performance: with a reliable 210cc 4-stroke high-torque, low-emission engine, this powerful hyundai petrol jet washer has been engineered to handle even your toughest cleaning jobs around your home with ease, whatever the weather.
- Fast and effective: the HYP3000P2 delivers 2800psi and a flow rate of 8.75l/min from its triple stainless steel piston high pressure pump for quick, easy and effective cleaning. this jet washer also features a built-in detergent tank for deep cleaning, also ideal for vehicle cleaning using tfr (traffic film remover).
- Superior design: powerful yet quiet, this hyundai pressure washer comes with a 7.5 metre hose for added reach. built for longevity, it features a built-in unloader valve which regulates the pressure and a thermal relief valve which prevents the pump overheating. the hyundai 210cc 4-stroke petrol engine has tremendous mid range torque so the jet washer does not have to be operated at maximum revs while cleaning. this makes for a more pleasant, quieter user experience.
- Simple to use: the user-friendly pull-start engine allows you to complete jobs where there is no electricity readily available. the rugged steel frame of this easy-start jet washer is fitted with puncture-proof tyres for easy mobility so this really is a pressure washer that can be used literally anywhere. The four snap-on nozzles included with the pressure washer can be changed quickly and effortlessly.
- Connection options: this power washer can be connected to the mains water supply via a garden hose with snap-on ‘hozelock’ type connector or can be gravity fed from a water tank.
Hyundai - Beyond Boundaries
You may also be interested in
Hyundai HYW3100P2 3100psi 10L/min 212cc Petrol Pressure Washer£699.99 (inc VAT)
Hyundai HYW4000P 4000psi 15L/min 420cc Petrol Pressure Washer£999.99 (inc VAT)
Hyundai HYW4000DE 4000psi 15L/min 498cc Diesel Pressure Washer£1,619.99 (inc VAT)