THE GREEN REAPER RETURNS INFORMATION
It’s important to us that you’re happy with your purchase. If you’re not totally satisfied you can return it within 30 days and we will give you a full refund by the same method as your original payment.
- Authorise your return through The Green Reaper website
- As part of returns process you can download a return note. Do not mark your original packaging
- Send the item back to the address shown on your downloaded returns form
- Once the nominated warehouse receives your return we will begin processing
- Your refund can take up to 10 working days from date of us receiving your order
Returning An Unwanted Item
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged or marked.
- You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us.
- Unwanted items returned to us will be at your own expense
Returning Faulty Or Damaged Item
- Damaged items can't be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 24hrs of receipt of goods. Choose one of the methods below
Contact us - We have several ways of getting in touch details can be found here on Contact Us Page
Damaged Item Form - You can inform us of any damaged items via the Damaged Item Form
- You may be required to supply photographs of any damaged items you can upload these to site as part of returns process
- Do not begin returns process until you have informed us of any damaged items
A Few Things to Note
- Please note that is you write our address all over the product packaging then the product may not be in a resaleable condition and you will not be refunded.
- If you would like to return an item to us we will arrange your credit card / paypal account to be credited. You can authorise your return below
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
- We do ask that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging.
- When returning your item please make sure to include your order number and also the reason for the return
Authorise Your Return
Click Here to go to the form you will need to log into our website so we can communicate with you.
CHECKING GOODS FOR DAMAGE AND NOTIFYING THE GREEN REAPER
For small item deliveries that arrive with carriers, you agree to open all boxes and thoroughly check the goods for damage on the day of delivery and notify us of any damage within 24 hours of the delivery. If we are not notified of damage within 24 hours we are unable to claim from either the manufacturer or the carrier. You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of your failure to notify us.
For bulky deliveries that arrive on pallets you agree to check the goods for damage before signing the driver's delivery note. If you sign for the goods, even if you write the words "Unchecked" or similar on the delivery note, then you are accepting that the goods arrived in good condition and later claims for damages will not be considered. If someone else is signing for the goods on your behalf, you agree to advise them that the goods must be checked and you accept full responsibility for any loss or damage if they sign on your behalf and fail to check.
FAULTY ITEMS GUARANTEE PERIOD
All products come with a manufacturer's warranty, details of which are listed on each product page. In the unlikely event that your purchase develops a fault within the warranty period, The Green Reaper will refer you to your local specialist dealer for the brand where the product will be examined by their qualified technicians and repaired in accordance with the warranty conditions. Details of your nearest warranty AND service dealer can be obtained from the manufacturer or please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any refunds due should appear on your card statement within 5-7 working days. Please note that refund times are dictated by the card issuers and are outside our control.