THE GREEN REAPER RETURNS INFORMATION
It’s important to us that you’re happy with your purchase. If you’re not totally satisfied and the item is unused and not a SCH made to order item you can return it within 14 days and we will give you a full refund by the same method as your original payment.
- Authorise your return through The Green Reaper website by clicking on RETURNS PROCEDURE at the bottom of our home page to login or create an account to start a return
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods
- If you are returning an unwanted item, the packaging must not be damaged or marked
- You will be required to arrange a courier to return your parcel
- Unwanted items returned to us will be at your own expense
- If you use an item and change your mind you will not be able to return it
- Damaged items can't be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 24hrs of receipt of goods via the Contact Us page
- You may be required to supply photographs of any damaged items which you can upload to the website as part of returns process
- Please note that if you write our address all over the product packaging then the product may not be in a resaleable condition and you will not be refunded
- If you would like to return an item to us, we will arrange your credit card / paypal account to be credited
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession
- We do ask that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging
Authorise Your Return
CHECKING GOODS FOR DAMAGE AND NOTIFYING THE GREEN REAPERFor small item deliveries that arrive with carriers, you agree to open all boxes and thoroughly check the goods for damage on the day of delivery and notify us of any damage within 24 hours of the delivery. If we are not notified of damage within 24 hours we are unable to claim from either the manufacturer or the carrier. You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of your failure to notify us.
For bulky deliveries that arrive on pallets you agree to check the goods for damage before signing the driver's delivery note. If you sign for the goods, even if you write the words "Unchecked" or similar on the delivery note, then you are accepting that the goods arrived in good condition and later claims for damages will not be considered. If someone else is signing for the goods on your behalf, you agree to advise them that the goods must be checked and you accept full responsibility for any loss or damage if they sign on your behalf and fail to check.
FAULTY ITEMS GUARANTEE PERIOD
All products come with a manufacturer's warranty, details of which are listed on each product page. In the unlikely event that your purchase develops a fault within the warranty period, The Green Reaper will refer you to your local specialist dealer for the brand where the product will be examined by their qualified technicians and repaired in accordance with the warranty conditions. Details of your nearest warranty AND service dealer can be obtained from the manufacturer or please email email@example.com.
Any refunds due should appear on your card statement within 5-7 working days. Please note that refund times are dictated by the card issuers and are outside our control.