Safe Spraying Tips
Liquid fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides are convenient and effective. We suggest that you follow a few basic guidelines to ensure they are also as possible.
- Calibrate your sprayer according to product labelling. More product is not better and can instead be harmful.
- Safe Spraying Tips
- Wear rubber gloves when mixing and applying.
- Wear a mask whenever a label directs it.
- Spray only when winds are calm to prevent overspray and misapplication.
- Don't spray when rain is expected. Rain will dilute the effectiveness of the product you apply, and can also wash products into storm drains or onto a neighbour's property.
- Carefully and thorougly rinse your sprayer after each use, and run clean water through the spray tip. This helps prevent the mixing of products and misapplication.
- Mark sprayers used with toxic chemicals accordingly, so that cross use does not pose a risk to children and animals.
WHAT AND WHERE TO BUY?
The Green Reaper has a large selection of sprayers to buy online: choose between our ranges of hand-held and shoulder sprayers, backpack sprayers, wheeled push sprayers and towed sprayers.